Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2009

To ASHTAR ON THE ROAD, I mailed on 4/27 at 13:18GMT

>>>
Hellow, Good day,

I am eager to know about relation between the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation channeled by Mr. Sheldan Nidle.

And I am eager also to read Japanese books channeled by Amarie which are processed from recorded tapes or CDs through her voice controlled by spiritual beings and/or galactic beings.

In this ASHTAR ON THE ROAD site messages, I wonder how the chaneller get them and make them to written forms.

Direct voice channeling or typing channeling?

Motohiro Furukawa
Kobe, Japan

Refer to my blogger blog;
http://jiiji1941-astudy.blogspot.com/

and Japanese Amarie's site:LEMURIA Renaissance site;
http://eng.lmr.cc/
>>>




I wish to know how JFK told his message to the channeller : Susan Leland concretely.


Mr. Sheldan Nidle wrote in his book: YOUR GARACTIC NEIGHBORS how he got messages from galactic beings concretely.


Amarie, channeller of LEMURIA Renaissance in Japan, who got messages in her head, I imagin telepathically, and translated them into Japanese and pronounced them . Or sender of message himself /herself controlled her language center to pronounce it in Japanese with her independent will that hearing the message and intermittently her interruption to her own pronounce.



How in the case of Susan Leland ?

Please reply to my mail above picture as soon as possible, please Susan , please.